Monday, May 31, 2010

Garage Sale Disaster!!!

About a year ago I started planning on having my first garage sale. I started keeping things and planning it and just could not wait to do it. Saturday was the perfect day, the weather was amazing. I had great stuff to sell, car seats, toddler beds, mattresses, kids toys, kids clothes, etc....


It was so disappointing, the few people that showed up wanted mostly everything for free. Nobody even bought lemonade from the girls lemonade stand. I was aiming at making 300$ to pay back the basket ball net that I bought last week ( on my credit card). Well, I made a whopping......27$. That is so totally the last time I attempt to do a garage sale. Anyways we decided to go and treat ourselves to Dairy Queen to lift our spirits up....and it did.

2 comments:

  1. so sorry for your unsuccesfull sale but i can se lot of beautifull dresses and a cute baby bed I wish i could buy some of these but canada is so far of libya. I must say your girls are so beautifull like mine three dolls.
    keep writing nice to meet you and your family
    regards
    sadaf

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad you don't live near my daughter's consignment shop (Briella's Boutique in Savoy, IL), because she would have taken some of these items to sell them for you. Your children, by the way, are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete