Monday, June 14, 2010

Champion's birthday party


Happy Birthday Champion



Saturday was champion's fifth birthday and we had a blast. Great friends,good times and lots of food.  It rained so I organized different play areas for the kids in the basement, they loved it. We still had the barbecue and we were able to do the pinata outside thanks to my new patio roof. The cakes where yummy, the presents were wonderful and everybody had a great time. Oh ya! and I think the loot bags were a success too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAMPION, WE LOVE YOU SWEETIE.

2 comments:

  1. The party was great lots of yummy food!! The kids were so cute!! Ashley loved being included and it was nice to see all your friends and Champion's little friends too so sweet. I can't wait for Tini Mini's party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! She is adorable, happy birthday to the little one. She reminds me of my niece. I remember he birthday from last year, everybody was in town because of my wedding and we celebrated her birthday in her favorite event space Chicago. It was a lot like this.

    ReplyDelete