Monday, May 17, 2010

Family visit


This week-end was lots of fun. My mom came from Montreal with my uncle Daniel. We don't get to see them very often so we were excited. My uncle made me a garden to plant fruits and vegetables, he also cut off the tree branches that had the caterpillar tents. I got to keep the tree, next year I will have to spray it first thing in the spring. We didn't get to do the garage sale due to bad weather but I will have it in a couple of weeks. We got our new basket-ball net and put it up, Naomi was soooooo happy, she's been out there playing since.



After my mom left on Sunday the girls went to a birthday party at McDonald's and had a blast, what a great week-end we had.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures I love the one of you and your mom. The girls are so cute too. Where is bookworm's picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookworm was hidding most of the week-end . When we did take pictures of her she's covering her face.

    ReplyDelete